Friday, September 4, 2015

Fall Cleaning! Off the Wall Friday

Quilt Show in 2009
It's September!!  How did that happen?  It seems just yesterday when I was waiting for spring to arrive.  Life is crazy sometimes. 

Right now I'm in that middle of fall cleaning.   The house definitely needs pulled together.


 Along with that, my friend, Bonnie is again  hosting a quilt show at a local garden center.  She was nice enough to ask me to share some of my work for it.  By some, I mean, 17 wall hangings!!  Yes - 17!!  They seem to be piling up around here so I thought it was a good idea to put them up for sale. Scotland Yards in Edinboro, PA is so pretty and its a great place for the show!!

 So I hope someone out there has gotten something creative done this week!

So what have you been doing creatively?

2 comments:

Myra @ Busy Hands Quilts said...

Love the idea of a quilt show in a greenhouse, especially as the days are getting cooler! Hard as it is sometimes letting them go, I hope your quilts sell!

annette said...

I love the way that looks!! Miss you Nina!! xo